Sunday 27 May, 2007

when time flies..

Have been wanting to write something since a very long time. Just dint get the right kind of thing to blog about. I really don’t have anything specific in mind even as I am writing now.dunno where this is going to end up

Today was the last day of college. Four years of engineering have just flown away. I now realize the meaning of the phrase "time flies”. And yes indeed it has flown. Still remember walking down the dusty road to college trying to figure out what on earth was I doing in a place like this. Felt like cursing myself for having landed up in such a college which dint even have a well defined road. Also in the first year the college dint have any lift .I remember trudging up 7 floors to the drawing hall. And then to add to the surprise was the weirdest of subjects put together for freshers. And since the first year till the final year its been a long journey. We were a class with hardly 30 of us in the first year. It was very different then. New people, new subjects, new place and to top it all so called ‘teachers’. What they taught they alone knew. Yea that’s one thing that still hasn’t changed :D .

Semester after semester I would assure myself that its just 4 years after which we would all say a good bye to this college. And I think that day has come, when each of us have to say good bye to this college. But somehow even though I’ve been waiting for this day since a very long time I am going to be missing this place a lottt . This college has given me the best years of my life. I’ve met my best friends at this place, learnt really important lessons in my life. It has made me so much better as a person. (oh yea I was much worse than this :p ) .

The best gift this place has given me is friends. I have had the best times of my life with them. They have been so much more than just friends. I really don’t know how am I ever going to be able to cope with the fact that we are not going to be together anymore. Each of us will go our own way. No more sitting for lectures. No more laughing at silly Profs. No more teasing each other with silly stuff. No more name calling. No more hogging on each others dabbas. No more silly fights in class. No more complaining about assignments. None of this is ever going to happen. Even if it does I don’t think its going to be all of us together in this. We are going to lead our own separate lives. All of us will be chasing our own separate dreams.

Everything is going to be so different. All of us will move on. Don’t know if the equations of friendships will change (I hope it changes for the better). And even then when I look back at these years of my life all I will have is memories. All those night outs, eating crap from road (oh yea hogging on digestives), gossiping endlessly (it is so much fun :p) , calling each other with the crappiest of adjectives :D ,talking in code language, copying in those stupid tests , cursing most of things since it dint happen our way … all of it ..I am so going to miss each and everything :(

I think I’ll probably end up crying or something.

I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS ALL OF U LL SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR JUST BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU’LL. WISH YOU LOADS OF LUCK.MAY ALL YOURE DREAMS COME TRUE.

3 comments:

arch said...

m gonna miss ya tooo soooo much....huggy.....this is so sad....damn n ur gonna go away for a month to that god for saken place....wat m i gonna do!!!!!!!!!....better call me evryday!!!...miss ya tons

Tapan said...

Heyyy, dont worry yaar... V missed school, jc now we'll miss college... dont worry AVAYA is going to be much more fun!!!

All i want to say is Life Must Go On... and life will be more beautiful and lovely as ever before... even if it isnt u can at least think like that!!!

Unknown said...

m gonna miss u a lot.........m gonna miss da time we spent 2gethr in class...in da canteen...library...col staircase....at each othrs(mostly medha's)homes........da various hotels.....jus everywhr....
m gonna miss u all so much :(