Wednesday 27 June, 2007

tagging along....

finally after a very very very long time i ve something to write about . actually i 've been tagged .
i am supposed to write 8 facts/habits about myself.
so if you want to know more about me.... READ ON !!
  • for starters , the first time i talk to a person i can decide if i want to talk to them ever again in my life or not.
  • i like listening to all kinds of songs as long as its music to my ears :D . anything from pop to rock is cool with me.
  • i totally believe in fate and destiny. i think no matter what you do there is something which is destined for you and you end up doing just that.
  • i love reading books but i am not into the mushy books category (read mills and boons).
  • i love sitting by the sea side.it just makes me feel good.(plus u get awesome golas and chat at the beach :p)
  • i love chocolates. i can binge on them all day.
  • i dont generally fight with people . but then some people just tick me off so badly that they have to face my wrath :p (trust me you dont want me hating you ever! )
  • i hate complicated stuff.
phew ! writing 8 things about myself was nt as easy as i thought it would be. okay so as the game says i need to tag a few more people .but.. the people i know have already been tagged. but then i ll still go ahead and tag mythun, herat & archana .


Rules of the game:

  • Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

  • People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

  • At the end of your post you need to tag people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



4 comments:

Maverick said...

we madrasis all seem to have a pretty short fuse, dont we?
or is it just that we like to bring along the heat of madras to the rest of the world :)

arch said...

miss ya!!!!

Herat Acharya said...

hey.... short tempered.... eh!!!..
:D ..

Herat Acharya said...

BTW i replied to ur comment on my post... :)