Friday 4 November, 2011

Wassup !

"wassup" the one thing everyone seems to start the conversation with(me included).. to which I have a standard response of "nothing much, wassup with you ?".. and my response never seems to change.. at max the response if tweaked a bit would sound like "nothing much, you tell me " .. and today was just one of those days when a friend told me that nothing ever seems to be happening with me.. and that is the genesis of this post..

my typical day starts with my mom's yells replacing the alarm clock.. have you ever noticed that the louder your mom yells the more sleepy you feel.. once i recover from the shock of being abruptly woken i complete the pretty much standard routine of brush-bathe-get ready for work. 
And then the same old.. go to work..check mails.. respond to mails.. send mails.. Everyone says we are addicted to our cell phones.. I think they should add email clients like Outlook to that list. We spend half our day in front of the pc.. and all of that time our email client stays open.. sometimes when i walk around office i can see people blankly staring at the Outlook Client.. and trust me there isnt any new mail :P and i wonder what is it that they are staring at  !!  How can you possibly look at your outlook client to kill time ?!! :| :|

moving on to the rest of the day.. some part of the day is spent around the coffee machine enjoying what is now called "water-cooler moments" (just a fancy name for standing in the cafeteria and chatting) .. and then the usual meetings, conference calls, reviews blah blah.. Of-course there is logging on to the messenger, discussing absolute random things with friends, lunches, teas etc ..  And then its time to go home !
and it is now that someone will decide to spring in a "wassup".. what can i possibly say to that other than "nothing much" on a typical weekday !


No comments: